Technology of GD29C14
* Widest & strongest: 38mm wide & 32mm deep Structure design with super carbon fiber material, making wide profile with stiff carbon shape, and the 500g version carbon rim 29er is strong enough for all rocky 29in mountain bikes like jumping bikes, downhill mountain bikes, all mountain bikes.
* Bead lock: the small ridges on either side of the drop channel. Some riders concerns the transition to hookless rim profiles will cause tyres blowing off or an increased likelihood of burping air from tubeless tyres. So we add bead lock ridges to make them without any fear and ride confidently.
* Beadless: hookless rim wall is more smooth and straight, the tire will touch rim walls fully and mounted perfectly, allowing to run lower tire pressure without risk of air loss or pinch flats.hookless carbon rim walls is a way to improve impact resistance, so it is more durable and much stronger.
* Remove the curing carbon ring, improve the spoke hole tension and make the rim weight lighter.
* Manufactured by new manufacturing process with one-piece-layer, to make carbon fiber layer continuous and rims strongest. We have the big layer-cutting machine to cut one-piece layer, for other factories, their cutting machine is not big enough .
* Without any square holes on rims bed, for other factories, they drilled this big square hole to make air blades go out after molding. But we have our new skill, the air blades can come out without any big square hole. This improves the rim strength strongly.
* Superior carbon fiber material: Toray T700, a light –weight & durable carbon fiber design constructure makes rims ultimate light & super-stiff .