Technology of GD650BC09
* Light weight cross country rim: Incredibly strong and ridiculously light, the 27mm width & slightly U shape design makes these 27.5 rims super stiff & light.
* Bead lock: the small ridges on either side of the drop channel. Some riders are concerned with the transition to hookless rim profiles will cause tyres blowing off or an increased likelihood of burping air from tubeless tires. So we add bead lock ridges on each side of the channel to instill confidence.
* Beadless: hookless rim wall is more smooth and straight, the tire will touch rim walls fully and mount perfectly, allowing you to run lower tire pressure without risk of air loss or pinch flats. Hookless carbon rim walls is a way to improve impact resistance, so it is more durable and much stronger.
* Remove the curing carbon ring, improve the spoke hole tension and make the rim weight lighter.
* Manufactured by new manufacturing process with one-piece-layer, to make carbon fiber layer continuous and rims strongest. We have the big layer-cutting machine to cut one-piece layer, for other factories, their cutting machine is not big enough.
* Without any square holes on the rims bed: like other factories that make a big square hole to make air blades go out after molding. But our manufacturer uses their latest skills, allowing the air blades to be removed. This improves the rim's overall strength.
* Superior carbon fiber material: Toray T700, a light weight & durable carbon fiber design construction makes the rims ultimately light & super-stiff.
This new 650b rim carbon XC is the lightest 27.5 rim, the best choice for light 650b carbon wheel. It is with beadless(but bead lock) design, will provide stiff & safe riding on your 27.5 hardtail bike.